ArCADia 10 PLUS includes all the features of ArCADia 10 including
the following 03 additional features:
- The option to create and fully edit ACIS solids. ACIS files are based on the block modeling format developed by Spatial Technology Inc.
- It allows for precise work on full solids, penetration, sums, differences, etc.
- File import and export in the SAT format.
ArCADia BIM system and to find the differences between them.
- This ArCADia tool enables the user to compare designs created in the
- This tool allows to include multiple designs of various installations in one document.
MANAGING A DRAWING OF A BUILDING:
- The management of views and displayed information using the comprehensive
Project Manager tree.
- The automatically created 3D view is available in a separate window to allow a
presentation of the entire body of the building or e.g. a part of a level.
- Elements like walls, windows, doors, etc., are now inserted with the use of
the intelligent tracking function.
- Selecting walls from defined types or setting of any specified composite walls.
- Inserting virtual walls that are invisible in the 3D preview or cross-section.
They divide the room space in order to distinguish an open-space function, for example.
- Heat transfer coefficient is calculated automatically on the base of the materials
selected for the space dividers (walls, ceilings, roof).
WINDOWS AND DOORS:
and creating user-defined windows and doors.
- Inserting windows and doors by means of parameters from the program library
- The possibility to define the windowsill protrusion inside and outside a room,
as well as its thickness.
- The possibility to switch off a windowsill.
- Automatic insertion of floors (according to a level outline)
- Automatic creation of rooms from closed outlines of walls and virtual walls.
- Temperatures and lighting requirements are automatically assigned to rooms,
depending on their names.
- The possibility to change the graphic imaging of a room in the view
- Inserting binding joists, including reinforcements defined both for bars and stirrups.
- Insertion of columns of rectangular and elliptical cross-section.
- The insertion of single chimney openings or chimney shafts (groups of chimneys
with a set number of columns and lines).
- The possibility to insert chimney ducts or mark the outlet of existing chimneys.
- New chimney profiles.
- Defining one- and multi-flight stairs and winder stairs in any plan.
- New types of stairs: monolithic with treads or see-through with stringers.
- The possibility to choose the type and elements of a step.
- Automatic creation of a terrain model on the basis of spot heights from digital
on the terrain to check for collisions in the design.
- Insertion of a terrain plane using spot heights or lines.
- The insertion of objects that simulate elements of a network or objects existing
- Inserting and modifying camera settings, from the point of view of an observer,
which can be used to view a design or to save a view.
- The current scene can be saved to a file in BMP, JPG or PNG formats.
- The possibility to insert a grid of modular axes, including complete editing options.
- Creating user-defined title blocks in the dialogue window or using graphic field
- The insertion of automatic (taken from a design) or user-defined texts into a title block.
- Saving title blocks to the project or program library.
in the global library.
- Saving user-defined settings of elements (markers, fonts, heights, etc.).
- The Type Manager is used to manage types used in a document and existing
can be saved into a single layout that can be used in future projects.
- Groups of elements of various types can be saved into a single type.
- All connections, sizes of elements and other individual element parameters
- The layout can be further divided to modify individual group elements.
- A built-in type library for all elements of each module.
- Library modification during the design by saving the created types.
- Library modification in the library window by adding, editing and
- deleting types from the global/user’s library or the project library.
- The arbitrary linear and angular dimensioning of a design.
- Automatically created listings of rooms for each level.
- Automatically created listings of windows and doors, including symbols.
- Listings can be exported to an RTF file and to a CSV file (spreadsheet).
- Communicating with other systems.
- Projects can be exported in the XML format.
- The possibility to edit and correct listings before they are saved.
- Printing listings and adding e.g. a logo.
- A new word processor called ArCADia-TEXT is available. It is launched
- when exporting to an RTF file.
- ArCADia-TEXT saves to the following formats: RTF, DOC, DOCX, TXT and PDF.
- An integrated library of elements allows a drawings to be detailed
- with the required architectural 2D symbols.
- A library of 3D objects allows created interiors to be arranged.
- The object catalogue can be extended with new libraries.
- User-defined objects created with 2D elements can be saved in the library.
- 2D and 3D objects can be inserted with an angle with respect to the Z-axis
- given during insertion.
- The possibility to rotate objects about the X and Y axes and to change a
- symbol in a view when necessary.
COLLISIONS (automatic detection of collisions and intersections
between elements of the ArCADia BIM system):
- Collisions of any elements in the ArCADia BIM system can be freely listed.
- Clear lists of collisions in the project and point indicators in the plan
- and 3D view are available.
Expanded graphics engine
The software is available in two versions, allowing customers to adapt it to their
own needs and current design tasks. The ArCADiasoft company is a member
of the ITC (IntelliCAD Technology Consortium, USA) - the sole owner of the
copyrights to the IntelliCAD source codes. ArCADiasoft’s membership in
the ITC consortium ensures that our customers are constantly supplied with
the latest software developments and ongoing updating of the program.
The software has a new graphics interface, where all the options are on ribbons
located at the top of the screen.
The ArCADia software has all the features of the ArCADia LT software
and is additionally enhanced with the following functions:
- The upgraded creation of 2D drawings (simple, multiline, splines, sketching and
- other drawing options) and full modification (with simple and more advanced
- functions: chamfering, breaking, connecting, matching, etc.).
- Creating 3D drawings (wedge, cone, sphere, cuboid, cylinder, etc.) through
- drawing and full modification of all elements and the option to read ACIS solids.
- Edition of inserted references in dwg. files.
- New layer of handling features, managed by the Layer Editing Manager,
- a new tool to handle and filter layers. The option to set layer transparency
- and layer freezing in the viewport of the paper area.
- Advanced quick-selection feature.
- The option of photo-realistic visualization and rendering. The developed spatial
- model of the software is presented in different materials applied on
- particular planes, distinguishing between smooth and rough surfaces, panes
- from mirrors, illuminated surfaces from shady ones, specifying the observation
- point, range of vision and lighting positions.
SIMILARITIES WITH AUTOCAD:
- Clear software interface.
- Command lines and their execution
- Working in layers.
- Explorer similar to the Design Center.
- Dockable property panel.
- Working in Cartesian and polar coordinates.
- Dimensioning and text styles.
- Holders, attributes, hatching.
- Precise drawing functions and snapping points (ESNAP), drawing mode
- (ORTO), etc.
- Possibility to import lines and dimensioning styles.
FULL SOFTWARE PERSONALIZATION:
- The implemented interpreter of the LISP programming language enables
- loading of applications developed in other languages.
- In addition, the software’s features may be expanded by loading SDS, DRX
- and IRX add-ons.