United States, Canada, and West Indies Caribbean (English) :
MS MIAMI accepts Purchase Orders from Corporate, Government and Educational organizations. Purchase orders must be signed by an authorized representative in your organization. You may send your purchase order using any of the following methods: Fax 305-861-5260, via e-mail to: email@example.com
and Via U.S. Postal Service to:
Attn: Sales Department
5600 Collins Avenue
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140
OUR FEDERAL TAX ID # 65-0709681
Credit Cards Accepted:
MS MIAMI accepts major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, Discovery and American Express. We will not bill your credit card until we ship your order, partial orders are billed as each item is shipped.
- You can verify that you are in a secure site with end-to-end encryption by making sure that when you are entering your personal information, the URL address is showing as quot;https://quot; and your web browser is also showing a small yellow padlock in the lower right of your screen with a SSL Secured (128 Bit) tag.
If you prefer to order by phone, call our Sales Dept. Toll-free at 1 800 733 8126 (within USA and Canada) If you are outside of the USA and Canada, please call at +305 861 3881 - To send a Fax at 305 861 5260
Questions? Click here to contact us via e-mail.
We accept returns for UNOPENED items you have purchased from MS MIAMI within 30 days of delivery for a full product refund providing the product unopened. Shipping and handling fees are non- refundable, unless there was an error on our part.
A Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number MUST BE REQUESTED for all returns. To request an RMA number, call or email our customer service line at 1-800-733-8126 or firstname.lastname@example.org - Products returned without obtaining an RMA number will be refused or subject to a 15 percent restocking fee.
We can not accept returns of the following items:
- Any product returned without a RMA number.
- Any DOWNLOAD ONLY products.
- Any product returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any product under Clearance Sale.
- Any product that is not in its original condition or is damaged.
MS MIAMI is committed to protect our customers' privacy. The information we collect is only used to process orders and to provide a personalized shopping experience.
MS MIAMI SHALL NOT RELEASE, SELL, OR LEASE ANY CUSTOMER INFORMATION TO ANY 3rd PARTY.
MS MIAMI TEAM.